What will this look like?
There are a lot of questions, like:
- Staff to check temperature daily before coming to work?
- Staff to wear masks (do they need to be N95 masks?)
- What surfaces to clean and how often?
- Regulating how many pens are at the front desk for patients to use & sanitizing immediately when getting the pen back?
- Do they need to wash their scrubs daily with hot water?
- For OSHA, do we need staff training on safety with cleaning chemicals (what to do if they get in eyes, ect.) ?
- Do we need eye-wash stations in case cleaning solution gets in eyes?
- Do we ask all patients to wash their hands as they enter the store & do we ask patients to cover their face/mouth (scarf, mask)?
- Perhaps we offer each patient a surgical mask to wear?
CEO of Practice Compliance Solutions