iSolved is your total human capital management system.
Contact Deen Gumerson at 702.565.4110 x 118 or more information.
Why Choose Amcheck:
- Private Organization
- Single point of contact
- One on one client training
- Special offer for SNAPP members contact email@example.com
- 10% discount on all services for SNAPP members
- 94% client retention rate
- Low client to service ratio 50 to 1
- Direct Deposit, Check Signing & Stuffing Service (no additional charge)
- Workers comp pay as you go administration
- FREE updated labor law posters
- Employee Self Service (employees can view and print paystubs and W-2’s online)
- Location Tracking (no additional charge)
- Complex PTO tracking (no additional charge)
- SSAE 16 SOC1 Type II Service Organization Control Audit
- Electronic reports & internet processing available to every client (no additional charge)
- Our solutions are fully customizable and can be integrated with their current brokers for health insurance, workers comp and retirement plans.
- Extremely robust payroll software that can be customized to handle our clients needs
A Leading Provider of Payroll Services
AmCheck® was founded in 1996 to provide a full suite of flexible payroll services, including human resources and benefits. AmCheck harnesses technology and continuously develops ideas that support ever changing compliance requirements. We are proud to be a nationwide leader in single-source payroll solutions.
AmCheck is setting the pace in the employer solutions market through its commitment to innovate and improve systems, enhance offerings to employers, and continue to be a reliable partner and trusted resource to its customers. In addition to these critical services, AmCheck associates are devoted to providing customer service at levels that exceed client expectation, enabling them to run their businesses smoothly and successfully.
- Multiple input options
Full compliance payroll tax filing and reporting
AmCheck keeps every payroll compliant, every time. Our nationwide tax payment and filing capabilities mean that your taxes are paid promptly and accurately. In fact, we are so confident in our capabilities that we will pay the penalty if these guarantees are not met. That’s peace of mind.
- Federal payroll tax liabilities
- State and local tax liabilities
- Unemployment tax liabilities
- Payroll year end services
Easy to read labor reports
Information is power. We slice and dice the information so you can use it to make the right business decisions. In fact, clients tell us that AmCheck’s standard reports are easier to read and understand than most payroll bureau’s custom reports. Here are standard reports you can utilize:
- Payroll check register (by employee, department and division)
- Check reconciliation
- Direct deposit report
- Tax liability report
- Employee deductions report (by deduction or combined)
- Cash analysis report
- Standard general ledger
- Vacation, sick, PTO reports
- Standard restaurant reports
Checks, direct deposit or pay cards are issued
AmCheck’s remote print-back capabilities enable you to print payroll reports, check stubs and checks – all within 15 minutes of the time we process your payroll. Now, that’s speed. Via our password-protected report viewer, you can print out reports and view all of your AmCheck-processed payrolls. Our system allows one printing of your checks: Load your printer using check stock we provide you with, and you’re ready to go. It’s that easy.
Employees want to be paid accurately and quickly through efficient services such as direct deposit. With AmCheck, you can take advantage of the ease and efficiency of direct deposit at a much lower cost than through an in-house payroll system. You can set up direct deposit for employees through a simple step-by-step process that allows for batch and individual transactions. AmCheck’s direct deposit system offers the ultimate in flexibility.
Employees can have:
- Multiple direct deposit accounts at any number of banks.
- Flat amounts or percentages deposited into their accounts.
- Set deposit amounts so amounts can be split, overages sent to a specific account.
Visa Debit Cards
Debit cards allow you to offer the advantages of direct deposit to those employees who don’t have a traditional bank account or who don’t want their pay deposited to their existing bank accounts. We direct deposit money directly into your employee’s Visa®-branded payroll debit card account on payday. The employee can access the funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via ATMs and direct purchases.
- Download your payroll liabilities to most popular accounting packages, including QuickBooks™
- Pay as you go Workers’ Compensation Insurance -No deposits, No Audits, Automatic premium payment
- Import hours and earnings from any Time or Point Of Sale system
- Checks and reports delivered nationwide
- Dedicated, friendly and knowledgeable service representatives
- Full suite of HR and Benefit services available
- Eco-Friendly AmCheck paperless payroll available
- Job posting and applicant tracking system available